- LOWBED – LOWLOADER
- DRAWBAR TRAILERS
- FLATBED TRAILERS
- MIXER TRAILER
- SIDE LIFTER / SIDE LAODER
- TIMBER TRAILER
- CONTAINER TRAILER
- TIPPER TRAILERS
- CURTAINSIDER TRAILER
- TANKER TRAILERS
- CEMENT TRAILER
TIMBER TRAILER IS SUITABLE TO TRANSPORT TIMBERS or LOGS IN FORESTRY BUSINESS.
STU Trailers produce timber trailer in different types to carry and transport to timbers and logs. Sometimes users need extendable models for big and long pipes.
It is usually a customized product according to customer needs, such as the length of the logs. The semi–trailer’s length needs to match the length of the timbers which are transported. The trailer is generally assembled with a flatbed and railings, which are installed by welding and other mechanical processes, to keep the logs in place. The structure can hold a large amount of raw materials. This trailer is widely used on farms, in forests and other places, and it is also used to transport wood over long distances.
STU Trailers® is producing chassis of timber trailers from ST52 steel grade. For European Countries when the weight is important we offer MC700/Domex Steel to decrease total weight of 2 or 3 Axle timber trailer to load more. We use Wabco or Knorr Bremse from 2s-2m to EBS brake systems. Pirelli, Goodyear, Bridgestone is most popular models of tyre brands.
Regarding to our customers requests;
- Metallization on Chassis for long life and not to have rust,
- Mechanic Steering Self steering or Hydraulic Steering Axles
- For Light Weight, production completely with Light Steel Grade
- Straight or offset frame
- Rigid or telescopic Chassis
- With or without Hydraulic Steering
- Lashing points integrated into the frame
- STU Type with Domex Steel
- Alternative makes on client’s request
- Customised bolster arrangement and attachment
Light; Aspöck – SABA – Dasteri etc. brands are suitable to use on timber trailers. All electrical lines covers for waterproof.
- Different outrigger designs for intended use
- Stainless steeel or Steel or Plastic Tool box
- Snow chains and spare wheel holders
- Weight display with Wabco Smart Board
- Rear view camera in truck cabin
- Aluminium underride guard
HELPFUL LADDERS ARE FOR EASY USAGE.
In our standarts we use on chassis ST52 Steel Grade. For our light models we are also able to use MC700 Steel which we are using on our lowbed trailers. BRAKE System powered by WABCO or Knorr-Bremse EBS